Litchfield Tours offers a day tour from Darwin to Litchfield National Park and a Crocodile Cruise. This tour is designed for small groups giving the opportunity for a more personalized day tour.
Litchfield Tours has knowledgeable local guides to give visitors information and show them beautiful scenery, waterfalls (with opportunity to swim), see wildlife and giant termite mounds, and cruising the Adelaide River to see crocodiles. At the end of the trip towards Darwin, the tour stops for a Top End Sunset experience with prawns and bubbly.
This tour operated daily from Darwin - both in dry and wet season.
Departs Darwin = 7:00am
Returns Darwin = approx. 6:30pm
Cost = $119 per person
- Adelaide River Boat (Jumping Crocs) Cruise
- Wangi Falls
- Florence Falls
- Buley Rock Hole
- Tolmer Falls
- Snake handling
(to handle snakes – no repellent please)
- Picnic lunch – cold meat & salad
- Snacks throughout the day, sweet biscuits, dips and fruit
- Iced water all day – bring a water bottle to refill
- Knowledgeable local guides
(Itinerary subject to change without notice).
What to Bring:
- Small bag
- Hat, bathers, towel
- Comfortable shoes
- Water bottle
- Sunscreen + insect repellent
- Sense of humour and a big smile