Jumping Crocs + Litchfield Park [Goanna Eco Tours]
Goanna Eco Tours - Famous Jumping Crocs Plus Litchfield Park Waterfalls
An all year round tour, visiting wetlands and monsoon forest areas, seeking out wildlife. Then onto the the awesome one and a half hour Jumping Crocodile Cruise, with a chance to feed a crocodile. Next stop is batchelor for a fabulous buffet lunch in a dining room setting, whitch includes meats, salads, fruit with complimentry champagne, orange juice, tea and coffee. Litchfield National Park is next, visiting spectacular waterfalls, monsoonal forests and seeing remote sandstone escarpments and termite mounds. There will be plenty of time for swimming and walking too. A must see destination, making for an ultimate wildlife adventure.
- Pick Up From Your Accommodation 7:00 a.m.
- Visit Fogg Dam to view water lillies and bird life or other interesting wildlife destinations depending on climate.
- Window On The Wetlands
- 1½ hour aircon luxury Hamilton water jet boat cruise on the mighty Adelaide River to see the awesome Jumping Crocodiles.
- Have a chance to feed a croc under the croc care program.
- On to Rum Jungle for a fabulous buffet lunch in a dining room setting.
- Includes champagne, orange juice, tea or coffee
- Then to Litchfield to swim at Florence Falls and take the Shady Creek Walk through lush monsoon forests.
- On to the strange Meridian Termite Mounds
- Wangi Falls for a refreshing swim
- Visit Tolmer Falls and Buley Rockholes
- Plenty of time for swimming, walking and relaxation
- Chase the Sunset to arrive back in Darwin approx. 7.00pm
- Recommended by Lonely Planet for backpackers or the young at heart
Per adult $169.00
Per child $169.00
All Fees are inclusive
Pick Up/Drop Offs From/To accommodation
Child = 5-15y.o. inclusive
Child under 5 y.o. Free of charge providing the child does not require their own seat allocation.
Prices valid till 31/03/12
- Air cond. Bus
- 1½ hr Boat Cruise (chance to feed a croc)
- Soft Drinks
- Ice Water
- Diving Masks
- Buffet Meal
- Champagne/ Orange Juice, Tea or Coffee
|What To Bring
- Walking Shoes
- Casual Cool Clothing
- Hat & Sunscreen
- Insect Repellant
- Camera & Film